Kettenkrad trailer serial number

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 13:45:14 PDT

Hi listers,

now I'm proud owner of an original trailer for the Kettenkrad, but
I have a problem:

I can't find any serial number on the trailer.

Does anyone know, where I have to look? I don't want to remove all
paint only for looking for the chassis number.

I'm not sure if the tow bar is original. It looks original, but it
is too long. When I look on old pictures fromm WW2, the tow bar
is much shorter.

If anyone of you has such a special trailer for the Kettenkrad,
please tell me where the cahssis number is located and how long
the towbar is.

Best regards from Germany
Andreas