Re: [MV] M-37 wanted

From: denalfam (denalfam@gateway.net)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 17:17:53 PDT

Hello again Jim and Mil List,
In late January, a fellow named Robert Jefferson advertised 5, yes five M37's he wanted to sell. I have his brothers' phone number,
and had talked to him in March about the trucks but haven't been able to contact him since. He is located in Kingston, Wa. If you
are still interested let me know.
Mike in WA
1953M37