Mil-veh Insurance.

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 20:06:58 PDT

Hello boys and girls,

I asked you all about insurance a few weeks ago and was given many
suggestions.
Thank you.

I am running into a problem though. It seems all the companies I have
applied with have rejected my application for the same reason. It must
be kept locked in a building. Since I don't own a barn, I have to park
my Deuce in the driveway or in the RV parking place in the back yard.

Has anyone else had this problem? And how do you get around this
requirement?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
mvap#21271