M37, M422a1, alternator for sale

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 20:36:40 PDT

I have some more vehicles and parts for sale by our local
club members (local to Iowa) they are posted on our website at:

http://www.netins.net/showcase/iamvpa/for_sale.htm
sorry no pictures yet, although they are available the just haven't sent
me any yet. They were a little shy on information too.
I have not seen any of these and for you challenged M number people.

1952 M37 (3/4 ton Dodge cargo truck) $2000
1962 M37 (3/4 ton Dodge cargo truck) $1350 or $1750 with parts truck.
1962 M422a1 (1/4 ton jeep? Marine version with air cooled engine?Mighty
Mite) $10,000
                        Ok, I'm a little challenged too.
60 amp 24volt new alternator. $200

Although I haven't seen these vehicles I can vouch for the owners. The
Mighty Mite
is a frame up restoration not quite finished , but will be soon. He started
another project
and needs the room, I know he has more than this in it. his email appears on
the ad. he has
a digital camera and should be able to take pictures of any piece for you.
In case you missed it earlier,these vehicles are located in IOWA.
You can email me if you think I can help.
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net
Iowa MVPA website: http://www.netins.net/showcase/iamvpa/