Internet Troubles and my T-16

From: Andrew L. Criswell (andrew@criswell.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 19:32:47 PDT

Dear Fellow MVers,

I want to apologize for not communicating to those who had sent replies to
my postings on my beastly T-16. I went off to D.C. for a week, and came back
to find my Internet service provider had gone out of business.
AARRRGGGGHHHH.

So my address, president@triumph.net, is gone, and I hope it hasn't annoyed
too many folks. My new address is andrew@criswell.net, and I would dearly
appreciate if any of those folks that had comments or suggestions about the
worth of my vehicle, or are interested in providing him a new home, could
attempt to contact me at this new address...

The pictures are posted at www.criswell.net. Thanks again, all, for your
patience and thoughts!

Andrew Criswell
Florence, SC USA