Reduced List Traffic and M-37Cdn. PTO ?

From: Rob Dabkowski (robdab@better.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 05:30:22 PDT

Hello List, I seem to be receiving only 10-15 postings per weekday lately
vs. the 45-55 / day that I was used to. Is everyone so busy restoring their
HMVs that they don't have time to read/post ? Please send me your comments
off list. Also does anyone out there have a Canadian type M-37 PTO for sale
? ... have a US type to trade/sell . Robert(Toronto)