Re: I LOVE YOU Virus

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 12:35:57 PDT

Listers:

Julian Burke announced the "I Love You " Virus. In accordance to the two-man
rule, I'm backing him up. It's real, and it's doing some major damage, as
opposed to the "Urban Legends"...

Also, the Roadrunner Internet Provider Service had its mail server go apesh*t,
so be advised of that.

Now the MV content:
Deryk Walker is starting up a Command Car registry, and would like to join
forces with all of the other Command Car fanatics on the net in a concentrated
effort to register and account for all of the existing Command Cars. Stay tuned
for details.

I am looking for a pedestal mount for both a .50 cal and a .30 caliber MG, as
well as the foot controls that go into the foot basket of a mule. Anybody have
any extras lying around?

Thanks,

Bill