Re: [MV] Can this be correct?

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 18:01:58 PDT

I'm afraid this person put her head in particular spot and forgot to remove it.
Call Ramsey if you want a decent electric winch. The tech folks are great.

FWIW, I'd bag the idea of using an electric winch and go with the Milemarker
hydraulic winch. It doesn't run down your batteries and won't overheat and burn
up. Those folks know what they are talking about also. The price is about the
same as a big electric.

Dave