Re: [MV] gamma goat

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 18:30:12 PDT

>Have had several other postings on here. Thanks all for all of the great
>help! Now I'm trying to find some info on a gamma goat. Saw it on the DRMO
>site about a month ago. It was located in Lakehurst, NJ and it showed a
>picture of it. It was posted for a couple of weeks and then pulled down.

Yup... there was one at DRMO Great Lakes (Waukegan IL) that was pulled, in
fact as of tuesday it's still sitting there in the yard. There was one in a
DRMO auction out of Jacksonville (sp?) FL. We were all watching that one
closely because they kept showing it, then suddenly it was pulled right at
the end.

I would interested in finding out how it was that these got listed in a sale
with a "Q" code, and then how it was that they got pulled.

je