Re: [MV] bees and the M35

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 19:31:23 PDT

Bill,
Even though the "Killer" africanized bees are not in PA that I know of, regular
bees are nothing to mess with. Look in the yellow pages under bees. If the swarm
has not been there long, it can usually be successfully removed by a beekeeper.

I can't start my shop van right now because hummingbirds have built a nest in the
grille and there are three tiny blue eggs in the nest. I don't have the heart to
blow the nest away.

Matt Tait
Fullerton, CA