Re: [MV] bees and the M35

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 20:10:57 PDT

>Greeting list, I have a quick question for those who store outdoors.
>Spring here in Pittsburgh has brought the bees to hanging out inside
>the cab of my M35. I have tried yelling at them, moth balls, and
>smacking them. But they are hanging in there. Any suggestions short of
>chemical warfare?

Yellow jackets are always hanging around the M211 bed that I have on my
company straight truck (little cab over thing). But I've never found a hive
or nest, they just seem to like hanging around especially up under the top
rail, I guess that shows good taste hey?

If they have started a hive AND are honey bee's, don't kill them off, call a
bee keeper and they'll take them away and give them a good home, else gas away.

je