Brakes

From: Eric A Weidner (ericweidner@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 17:00:40 PDT

Fellow Enthusiasts,
I am getting ready to work on the brakes on my 1/2 ton Dodge. Three out
of four wheel cylinders are leaking,(one front and both rear). I have
re-build kits for both the rear wheel cylinders, which is basically just
new neoprene parts. Would any of you who have tackled this please
contact me off list with any hints, insights, or comments which might be
helpful. The brakes work fine(other than a lot of pedal travel). I'm
hesitant to start this until I get an idea what is in store for me. What
do I need to look for, what I should have on hand(ie. brake fluid,
etc.), where I might run into problems, ANYTHING that might help!
As always, your knowledge is appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Eric Weidner
MVPA #715
NW Ark.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!