M211 oil leak

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 20:20:39 PDT

Howdy List;
Local fire dept. has an M211 with an oil leak I hope you can help diagnose.
They thought it had a rear main leak, had it replaced. Still has an awful
leak. No leaks at idle, leaves a trail of oil as you drive. Big dump of oil
when you shut off! Engine oil level seems fine. I am going to look at it for
them tomorrow. What do these use for tranny oil? Any ideas? Thanks;

Todd Logan
68 M35A2
71 W200 Air Force Crewcab
pictures at http://people.blackfoot.net/~pln5537/page2.html