Re: [MV] M135 tranfer case

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 17:29:33 PDT

I have not tried this, but I think it will work. The ww2 cckw and the
M211/M135 have the same odd shaped xfer case and output shaft arrangement.
You may be able to install a cckw Banjo axle xfer case and thereby have
manual in and out for the front axle. You would also have a high and low
range in the xfer. The M211/135 does this in the auto tranny.

The down side, if this fits is that if you have a winch, there is now no PTO
for it as it is in the xfer case in the M211/M135.

Hope this may help

Steve AKA Dr Deuce