Re: [MV] manuals

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 20:06:00 PDT

"Miele" <pattim@jps.net> wrote:
> I am new to the list and hope that I do this right. I am looking for
> a complete set of manuals for a 1974 M35 A2

Printed manuals can be ordered from Portrayal Press:

    http://www.portrayal.com/

Most of the manuals can also be downloaded from a government site:

    http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/online.htm

There are two series of manuals. The older series is TM 9-2320-209-*,
and the newer series is TM 9-2320-361-*. I recommend the newer
series. The latest editions of the older series have an amazingly low
information content for their prices and numbers of pages. A fairly
complete set to start you off would be:

    TM 9-2320-361-10 Operator's manual
    TM 9-2320-361-20 Organizational maintenance
    TM 9-2320-361-34 Direct Support/General Support maintenance
    TM 9-2320-361-34P Parts
    LO 9-2320-209-12 Lubrication order

The -361-10 manual is restricted at the govt. site, while the rest of
the -361-* series is available there, oddly enough. However, the older
-209-10 can be downloaded there.

There are many other manuals for the engine, transmission, transfer
case, starter, alternator, etc., but you may not need those unless
your truck needs some more major repairs.

Good luck!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/