Re: [MV] Fastest "mil-veh" valve cover racer???

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 11:31:05 PDT

In a message dated 5/8/00 10:06:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, BRown@ida.org
writes:

<< But this level of detail should take all the fun out of any race. >>

Lol...oh, not at all Herb, this was great information! Miles, my grandson,
is really into learning theory here. He's a gifted kid, like his parents.
No doubt by the time he is 8 he will be way ahead of me;no brainiac here (I
have trouble balancing my check book). But, they still need me because I've
got all the good tools!

Thanks for the info. will pass it on to Miles today after school. Info
received from everybody to date has been outstanding. Construction will
begin Wed. on a prototype. Will let everyone know how it turns out.

Jack