RE: [MV] Mule parts wanted

From: Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 17:48:44 PDT

Hi Bill;

Have you tried Wiggington Surplus in Piedmont South Carolina? He advertises mule parts all of the time. His name is Elihu Wiggington and his phone is 864-859-2692 He answers until about 9:00pm EDT. He has been honest and reasonable on M-715 parts for me (no connection to me other than satisfied customer). Best of luck with the mule.

Jim
Jim Winne MVPA #17216

1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep Cargo Truck
1983 M-101A1 USMC cargo trailer