RE: [MV] ARMY RESERVE HUMMER for sale!

From: Q-Pope (qpope@nomoth.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 10:01:32 PDT

This is a military uparmored version, 4 door hard top slantback with
weapons ring. Gloss black and all the trim, lights, etc, are yellow. One
fine looking hummvee. Would love to see that one come up at the DRMS!!!

It is owned by the Army Reserves. It is at the police department for
safekeeping (har har, little do they know.....). I just spoke with someone
there and they said someone keeps playing a joke on them and putting a For
Sale sign on it. IT IS NOT FOR SALE!!

The Reserves website is www.goarmy.com, but I could not find a picture of
it.

Richard