Re: WW2 jeep - clothing for while driving - continued

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 11:20:38 PDT

"F. Brian Mead" wrote:

> Howdy,
> Ok, I've got a unique problem for this hobby. My wife loves to drive/ride in
> the jeep. I've been able to buy a repro uniform for myself, but since there are
> no repro uniform makers for WAC stuff we're going to have a local seamstress make
> her a set. We just got an original WAC HBT shirt from the Military Marketplace in
> Bainbridge, Ga, and picked up an original set of HBT pants from an antique store
> in North Carolina.
> Does anyone know where to get correct HBT material?

doh! I accidentally hit send!

I know, I know, this is a stretch for the MV list, but hey, we are gonna wear the
stuff while driving the jeep.
    I've already called a repro uniform supplier & he's out of material, but should
have some in a few months. If I can't find any, I guess we'll just have to wait for
him to get some more fabric in.

Thanks,
Brian Mead