Cushman 3 wheeler

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 17:39:11 PDT

Was out driving around today saw a 3 wheeled cushman scooter
with box in front. Had bug eyed lights above box. I didn't get close
because owner was not home. The rig was yellow and had USN
painted on the side. This is sitting outside and probably in sad condition,
but looked decent from the road. Can anyone steer me toward some
information on this vehicle, I know nothing about them. All I am coming
up with on web is 2 wheeled scooters, and airborne drop scooter. If I get
back there, I'll take a few pictures and post them, but that will be a
while.
Thanks again,
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net