(no subject)

From: Eric A Weidner (ericweidner@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 20:21:10 PDT

Listers,
First, let me thank all of those who got in touch with help on the
upcoming brakework on my 1/2 ton Dodge. You folks are just great.
Second, if anyone is interested I spotted today for sale:
           Ambulance, 4x4, M886 (from data plate), it's currently painted
white. I saw some rust on floorboard. The sign said $2,000 ,but I'm
sure it's negotiable.
Odometer-45,548 miles. This vehicle is located in Eureka Springs, Ark and
the phone # is (501)253-5159. I don't know much about these vehicles
(too new for me), just thought I'ld pass it along.
Eric Weidner

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.