Jeeps for sale may not be a scam I talked to them

From: Military (military@fred.wonet.com.pl)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 11:43:23 PDT

Everyone seems to be shocked at the information that the sellers are asking
for. Most of what they are asking for is common when you are dealing with a
large international sale.

I got a message from these people. They must have found my site. I was
provided with detailed information very quickly and in a professional
manner. Including a phone number, price, make of Jeep, etc, etc, etc.

If I recall correctly they are CJ3 something's. I did not hang onto the
details as I was not interested in them.

Just might be that someone found something interesting.

Hell I found a seller with warehouses full of almost to new halftracks. So
the stuff is still out there.

Jeff Granai