MRCG pictures posted

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 00:31:01 PDT

In case you're interested, I've posted some of the pictures I took at
the 2000 Military Radio Collector's Group Meeting, held in San Luis
Obispo, CA last weekend, on my web page. My main URL is below in my
signature, and the following link will take you right to the 2000 MRCG
page:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greenradio/MRCG2000/mrcg2000.html

Most of the pictures show radio gear, but there are a few military
vehicle pictures, too.

Please let me know if you find any errors or omissions. Enjoy!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/