WW2 Hull compass repro military mounting brackets announcement

From: Steve Malikoff MV list account (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 11:47:59 PDT

I am in the process of preparing a new batch of Hull M4 compass military
reproduction mounting brackets, to be ready in the next few weeks.
Hull compasses are available from various sources, as current postings
have mentioned, but finding the military brackets is entirely another
matter! That's why I've decided to reproduce them.
The last few I made were extremely successful, and I believe the ones I
am making now are even better, as I have had the steel parts accurately
laser-cut, and folded on a purpose-made jig. The rubber is authentically
aged in appearance and the spigot machined. I'm still only making a limited
number of them at the present time.
At this stage I am considering pricing around $25 US dollars for the bracket,
(possibly inclusive of postage anywhere in the world - I have yet to decide).
If you are interested, drop me a note, so I can guage the quantity I need
to be looking at completing.
More details in the next few weeks!

Steve Malikoff.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au