Re: MV Brake line repros available

From: Nelson Dionne (aa1mo@nsradio.org)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 06:17:57 PDT

Hello Eric & List:

    As I had the info right hand, I'll make mention of a fairly new
service; the reproduction, via computerized equipment, of reproduction of
new brake lines for just about all vehicles. The firm is "Classic Tube"
and their web site is www.classictube.com

    Up until now, if you had an uncommon MV, getting good quality
reproduction brake lines was really "iffy".. This service may be of use.

Nelson Dionne
MVCC #411