~ M114 TURRET ~

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 06:45:17 PDT

For Sale - I have an M114 Turret for sale. It is the "round hatch cover"
model, not the early split hatch (although the Turret Assemblies should
interchange).

It is in good condition with the bearing ring in place. No vsion blocks.
No traversing mechanism.

I "believe" this is the correct Turret Assembly for the M114A1 and the
M114A1E1 (.50 cal. Browning M2 MG and 20MM Automatic Gun M139).

Shipped on pallet / truck. $875. plus freight.

Thanks,
Tom