Re: [MV] MV Brake line repros available

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 10:12:46 PDT

While their stock is mostly non MV they will make anything if you have
a useable master for them to copy. They can take lines and set up a
program file to duplicate the line. Then they will keep the file for
use later on and also add the item to their inventory. There is also
another company out there called Just Lines that does good work.

Bryan