Re: [MV] Antennae Heads Up

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 11:42:30 PDT

From: Robin Craig <therobincraig@home.com>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2000 9:09 PM
Subject: [MV] Antennae Heads Up

...> Just a small thing here, as we enter another season of MV fun. ...
safety issues concerning running with antennae's in the up position.
... > we were out running my Ferret today and in town went
> under a concrete bridge, which is ample sized for the machine, but as we
> blasted thru I could here the sound of something scrapping, instantly,
over
> the intercom, my "commander" informed me what was making the noise. Oops.

So, do we nickname Robin Craig "SPARKY" now?

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor MAPLE LEAF UP (Est. 1977) newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB