Re: [MV] Won a Deuce, End use certificate?

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 15:19:12 PDT

I didn't submit a certificate with my bid (bid online). I did get an email
from a guy in Battle Creek saying to fax in the end use certificate ASAP
since I was the high bidder, so this part seems like it will work smoothly.
I will give him a call Monday and fax it in too, hope this works out OK.

Andy