Bumper #'s

From: Eric A Weidner (ericweidner@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 10:29:55 PDT

Friends,
I am trying to decide on markings for my 1/2 ton (WC6). Was wondering if
someone would be able to give me an idea of what range of units I could
use...
I'ld like to use a WWII unit but can't remember ever seeing a 1/2 ton
Dodge in a photo from WWII. Did these vehicles make it to the ETO? I
was hoping to make it a vehicle from HQ Co. 3Bn 33rd Armd Regiment (3rd
Armd Div.)
Appreciate all help!
Eric Weidner
NW Ark