Military Blazer's

From: sheridan (sheridan@warwick.net)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 06:59:48 PDT

Hi,
I too have been looking for a m1009 CUCV Blazer for afew weeks now.
Although most of the places I've found that have them are closer to me
(NY/NJ/PA area) I'd be glad to share those if it's not to far. Otherwise
I was contacted last week by John Woerheide who is on this list who is
in Altanta, GA. He said that he's getting ready to get quite afew CUCV's
in to sell them soon and he'd let me know when they arrive. You might
want to try and track him down to check up on getting one from there if
he really is getting several Blazer's in for sale soon.
                      -Greg Sheridan