Papago Rally AZ pictures

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 11:52:04 PDT

Ooops, being a humble sort, I didn't mention that the
pictures I took of the Papago Rally in Arizona back in
January have been published in an article in Jp Magazine.
This means they are copyrighted and are the property of EMAP
Publishing.
I have heard that the May 2000 issue of Jp is as rare as M38
rear seats, so you will have a real hard time locating one.
There is also an article (better than mine, in my opinion)
of an M715.
Keep your eyes on the civilian four wheel drive magazines,
they are publishing more articles on military vehicles, they
are after all, the grandfather of four wheel drives!
Lisa