silicone brake fluid

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 13:34:40 PDT

had a person that is shop forman in big auto shop tell me that his exp. in
shop was that silicone brake fluid was just as bad if not worse that the old
stuff. He showed me a sample that came out of brake system that was silicon
and you could see the water drops in it. He contends that these are just as
bad as far as rusting system as the old fluid is.

any one have any exp with this