RE: [MV] Another MV Movie

From: Norona, Mike (MNorona@amsuper.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 06:34:22 PDT

yes, yes, YES! Escape From Zahrain!
Jonathon, this is one of my all-time favorite MV movies. It's probably what
sparked my interest many years ago. Yul Brynner, Omar Shariff, some Italian
babe, right? All I really remember is the truck. They drove the hell out
of it, and it kept right up with it all. Ran out of gas and coasted
(bounced) down a long mountainside. It had some compartment below the right
rear corner which held two 5-gallons cans (on edge), which were shot up
during an escape scene, thus useless when it came time to use 'em.
I've learned it's not available in video stores (maybe now this will
change?). Is there *any* chance someone can tape this for me, pleeeze? All
due compensation of course.
- mazo mike
Mike Noroņa
Mazomanie, Wisconsin
'51 V-41 (Tel/Maint variant, but now with M37 cargo box)
'67 M101A1