Re: [MV] movies

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 23:15:01 PDT

From: jonathon <jemery@execpc.com>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] movies

what was the deal
> with that mule in "Maximum Overdrive". I mean other than having an MG on
it
> which I don't think was ever done, but it looked like the deck was raised
up
> 6 inches or so. Was that done to conceal a driver underneath or
something?
> or was it RC controlled?

I don't know what the deal was with that mule! That was the sorriest
collection of spare parts I've ever seen. I'd be ashamed to even try to pass
that off as a mule, but if you don't know the difference, I guess it don't
matter. And that horn button, MY Ass!!!!!!

As far as the MG, I do know of a Special Ops unit that put a minigun on a
mule, but don't know of an M60 being mounted. Wouldn't Arnold love to have
one of those!!!!