Re: [MV] m151 color schemes

From: Chuck Chriss (cchriss@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 22:46:32 PDT

The chart under "Patterns" on the Olive-Drab camo page tell what the colors
are. There are several patterns for winter, ranging from "Winter Arctic"
that is white in all four zones (W-W-W-W) to "Winter US & Europe" that has
no white at all (FG-FD-S-BL). These are the four color patterns that would
probably apply to an M-151, not the newer 3 color that would be current for
a HMMWV..

The page I am talking about is:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_camo.html

The colors shown will be distorted by your computer monitor, but you can buy
paint corresponding to the exact color.

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com