Jerry can/PAP

From: Henry & Kate Cubillan (cubillan@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 14:42:56 PDT

Speaking of NATO-spec jerry cans, I've seen two different lengths for
the spout that clamps onto the jerry can, one about a foot long, the
second one MUCH longer (2', perhaps?). I have the small one, but I would
prefer one of the longer ones.

Also, I'm still looking for two 5' or one 10' section of PAP (Perforated
Aluminum Planking). Must be in decent shape.

Please contact me directly!

Henry Cubillan

--
Henry J. Cubillan       TLCA; AZLCA; CLCC; U4WDA
1991 FJ62               <cubillan@earthlink.net>