Aberdeen Rally

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 19:14:51 PDT

It always rains for the Aberdeen Rally, but it was still a great meet as far
as getting truck parts I needed. Enough stuff that, fortunately, a friend
with a truck took a load home for me. My thanks to
Jonathon. More thanks to
Jim, of Atlanta, for helping pack everything up for me and Marilyn's
trip home. That was a lot of packing. Thank you, Jim! He even paid me
a visit Saturday afternoon.
Got to see lots of my customers and Listers. I'm glad so many of you
             took the time to look me up. It's nice to know the people that
post to
the List, like Lisa, who even bought one of my Joe Young, Inc. T-shirts.
My friend and customer, Bruce Kubu, restored the first truck be bought
from me and won 1st Place - Factory - with his M35A2. Bruce the Deuce,
I call 'im. He had his DE-National Guard M35A2 (truck #2), five ton
           Cummins and his CUCV Blazer on display at my vendor spot. He didn't
bring the show truck in till Saturday morning.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
joeyoung.com