M109A3 2.5-ton shop van parts wanted

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 20:27:31 PDT

Hi, folks. I'm looking for some parts for my M109A3 2.5-ton 6x6 shop
van, in very good or new condition. The first four should be common to
any similarly-equipped 2.5-ton (like the M35), and the last four are
specific to the shop vans.

* Blower motor for hot-water cab heater (or a complete blower,
  or even a complete heater box... I think I just need a new motor,
  though).

* Heater damper control cable for hot-water cab heater (the knob
  and cable which control the "temperature" damper under the dash).

* A pair of good, NOS wiper motors with good, NOS arms (I'm
  emphasizing "good" because I've gotten NOS wiper arms before whose
  springs were so weak that they weren't usable). Is there actually
  any such thing as a "good" air-driven wiper motor? :-)

* Rear shackles and pins (x2).

* Large, clear lens for 115 VAC dome lights in van body.

* Small, clear lens for 24 VDC dome lights in van body.

* Blackout cover for van body side window.

* The correct boarding ladder, NSN 2540-00-735-6179 (but only if I can
  inspect it and pick it up in Southern CA... those things are
  expensive to ship, and I've managed to end up with the wrong type of
  ladder before!).

Thanks for any good leads!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/