A.P.C. for TRADE

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 11:35:59 PDT

Hello List,

I have placed my M59 A.P.C. showing 70 hours from new on the hourmeters
up for TRADE (!)

(Looks like an M113, but dimensions are larger)

I would like to TRADE for a couple of real nice, finished, titled 1/4
ton vehicles, or an M116.

Or, I'll sell it (REAL) cheap for $19,500.

It lives in Buffalo N.Y. I have never tried to start it and it needs
paint everywhere. It rolls freely. It is really nice with only one
1-1/2" dent in a tail light housing and a 6" tear in the starboard
rubber track shroud. Original markings still show.

Comes with a letter from the Army.

I do not believe you will find another one with such low hours and with
all of the (impossible) little original detail items. Twin straight 6
cyl. GMCs that are easy to work on and you can get parts from any Auto
Parts Store. (Makes the great sound of 12 cylinders!)

 30 mph+.

 Rated Amphibious (sure).

I figured you Aberdeeners missed my big long descriptions on this list
the last few days.

If you email me off the list with your telephone # I will call you to
answer questions.

Tom