WWII Jeep Radio and Power Supply on Ebay!

From: Brent McClearen (brent@multipro.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 15:44:40 PDT

Bids are closing soon!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=335386262
WWII BC-620-F Jeep Radio unit in great cosmetic shape, sandblasted and fresh
paint OD. No idea if it works or not, but most people just want the unit. I
have opened it up and it looks fine, but I'm no radio genious. It is a 1943
issue, still has the tags on it. I have one on my jeep. You'll need the
power supply and I have one on Ebay now, too! These are hard to find! They
fit some other WWII and Korean era vehicles, as well. Checks are ok after
clear. Its about 30 lbs from my zip, 38506. Offered as-is no returns. Nice
unit!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=335398670
WWII PE-120 Jeep Radio Power Supply unit in good shape. The removable top
plate is sandblasted and painted WWII Flat OD, tharest of the cabinet needs
a little sandpaper and paint. An hours work will do it! No idea if it works
or not, but most people just want the unit. I have opened it up and it looks
fine, but I'm no radio-electronic genious. It is a 1945 issue, still has the
tags on it. I have one on my jeep. You'll need the Radio unit BC-620 and I