Unknown soldier respects

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 18:08:27 PDT

There is a move afoot to mount a small parade of MVs to the Tomb of the
Unknown Soldier after the National service is over, this will be a quiet and
solemn event privately organised aside from the official circus. Those
interest can email me directly if they are wanting to come to Ottawa on the
28th of this month. We intend to lay a wreath of some kind on behalf of all
MV owners in Canada.

Robin