[MV] movies/Arnold

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 03:46:51 PDT

May 23 2000

Hi!
If for Arnold you mean Schwarzenegger, I know that he owns a black HUMMVEE
with the sign TERMINATOR on it!!!

Concerning the position of Celebrities, Charlton Heston is President of the
N.R.A., also movie director John Milius (of "Red Dawn" fame, did you see
it? I like it!!) has a position in the N.R.A. Many celebrities, including
movie actors, participate in the Annual Celebrities target shooting
meeting. I think it is clear their position concerning guns.

Mazo,
"Escape from Zahrain" starring Yul Brinner (of "Seven Magnificent" fame!),
YES, I remember it. I have only seen part of it from the TV: the M37 was
an ambulance or something ??

I cannot remember "Tanks are coming" with Elvis Presley... I shall check my
files (when I was a teen I purchased all his r. 'n roll records! Will you
believe it? I still have them all...
Regards,

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878