FS M38A1 in MA

From: Military (military@fred.wonet.com.pl)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:47:11 PDT

Have an A1

3/4 restored. Most every part is there to complete.
Frame blasted and painted
Engine stripped painted
Tans/Transfer case rebuilt by Howie Bears blasted painted
Axles blasted painted
All wheels blasted painted rebuilt
Rebuilt Carb
Generator,regulator, distributor stripped painted
Water pump replaced
oil pump rebuilt
New oiled pan gasket
Pan blasted painted
New clutch and bearing
Too much to list

Like I said it comes with just about everything to finish.
Body is in very good shape. Needs little work and a paint job

Extra parts
Engine
Transmission
Transfer case
FRAME
Driveshafts
Axles
Radiator
Starter
N.O.S. Wiring Harness
Headlamps

Looking for $4,000 or best offer. Everything goes including the manuals.
Need the space and don't have the time to finish. My loss is your gain.

Jeff Granai
508 943 0138