Ken Muttguru

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 18:43:23 PDT

Ken and Listers!

For some reason, I've misplaced your address. My A2 has the little louvres
on the side for the drains. All the A2's I've seen don't have these. Could
this be one little thing different by my manufacturer? I don't know who
made my mutt.

Also, there is no emissions "crapola" on this engine. When did they start
putting emissions stuff on the A2's? Is there anyway to find out what year
my mutt is? There are no tags anywhere. I can't believe this. The
registration# is 02A12073, but I don't know if this helps.

I also notice that the underside is COMPLETELY different than the A1 I had.
The A2 has a few more cross-members. I understand the A1 and A2 have
different rear suspensions, but the mid-section and front-sections are
different also.

Thanks for your help.

Jason