Re: [MV] Beltring, War and Peace Show looms up fast

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 09:36:55 PDT

In 16.40 24/05/00 +0000, hai scritto:

>I have been told just now by the local tourism office that there is still
>accomodation available in the local area, but ....

>Kind regards, NIGE

Tks , Nige, for the update.

I've confirmed my reservation to the "Roydon Hall" in East Peckham.

You talked a while ago about transfer to and from the event site from the
railway stations (both "beltring" and "paddock wood").
there is any further information about that ?

I mean...I will have to consider the -rent a car- option and the train
transfer...
I will consider more likely the "train" option, because, as you know, on
the continent we usually drive at the wrong side of the road ;-))))))

tks for all

maurizio
 | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
/_/()||||()\_\ http://members.xoom.com/pierino
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| I - Milan 20155 ICQ # 8438805
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228