Adjusting Deuce Brakes

From: Breeden (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 15:42:36 PDT

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you who came back to me on the brake problem I'm having
with my M35A2. From what you all are saying, it appears that I need to
adjust the brakes. Is there someone out there who would be kind enough to
describe the process on a deuce. I've adjusted brakes on other kinds of
trucks before, however I'm not completely sure of the process on the deuce
and I don't have a manual to refer to.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks for the help!

Harold