Re: [MV] 7.50 X 20.00 Non Directional Tires

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 05:26:55 PDT

You will have to work very hard to get 9:00 x 20's on that rim. Wallace Wade
has new 7.50 x 20's for $135 each. Thare are good tires and are easy to
install.

BTW I use something call Si-gel (silicon gell) on the tire where it touches
the rim (beads and flap) so that 20+ years from now I or someone else can
get them off...

If you have the original wheels, use two people to spring the ring over the
rim. One person stands on the ring and holds force on the prybar and the
other person hits the ring 4" in front of the other guys foot at the ~ 9
o'clock position.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Cheby's too)