Ben Hur Trailer

From: Janet Blohm (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 12:02:04 PDT

I have a Ben Hur trailer with a hinged opening on the
left side near the front. It also has a bracket on the tongue
for an extinguisher. There are brackets as part of the
floor that look like they hold some kind of skid . Under the
rear there is a slid out frame that may add support to
the tail gate for extra weight? Old fellow who owned it
thought it might have had a skid mount generator of
some kind. Can anyone on the list help me identify it
better. Thanks.
    Barry