WTS: 1976 M886 Ambulance

From: dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 11:39:04 PDT

I have an M886 Ambulance for sale that needs some work and tlc. I've got
too many projects going and too many sick rigs. It has 39,000 miles on it,
but has a bad front differential. Rear box was stripped and paneled with
OSB Board for a cargo hauler apparently buy it's former owner Oregon Air
Guard. Roof seams need to be scaped and resealed. Needs a Rt front
fender, grill and bumper to be cherry as DRMO guys ran into it after it was
bought on bid. Located in Caldwell ID. Will need to go home on a trailer
or tow dolly as ft end is full time. Can forward pix to interested
parties. $1595 takes it home. Thanks Howard Wright at DVS, Caldwell ID.